- Commercial Name: Nakomico.
- Contact Email: [email protected]
This Website Follow The Law:
GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons). https://gdpr-info.eu/
Data Collected by Nakomico.com
In order for your purchase to be completed, Nakomico will collect basic information necessary for such action to be carried out in accordance with Art.5.b of the GDPR. We also inform you that the information stored in our database will be of users older than XX, according to Art. 8.1 of the GDPR. In this way, Nakomico has the right to take measures so that the user’s age is confirmed according to Art. 8.2 of the GDPR. Following this law, the data stored in our database will only be identification data:
- Proof information (your name, surname, location, phone, address, and email.)
- Payment details (credit/debit card, etc).
- Information about your favorite products.
Have in mind that, when we request that you fill in your own information to give you access to some usefulness or administration of the web, we will need a few fields as necessary, since with that information we should have the option to give you access to the usefulness being referred to.
If you decide to not offer your personal data, you will be unable to finish your enrollment as a client or unable to create a user account.
Underage Use Policy
Because the actions carried out on nakomico.com imply the fulfillment of a purchase contract, we do not authorize users under the age of 18 to register on their own. This decision is because we are interested in the welfare of minors.
On the other hand, Nakomico permits an adult older than 20 to voluntarily create a user account on our website and allow, under his own supervision, the use of the said account by a minor. This means that the owner is fully responsible for the actions and decisions made by the minor with this account.
Personal Data Collection: Methods
Personal Data Collection: Purposes
We can use your personal data for the following purposes:
1.- Those who want to register as a user in our online store (nakomico.com)
To register in our online store, you must provide your information so that you are identified as the only user and in this way we grant you access to a user profile so that you can obtain benefits such as promotions or discounts. Anyway, you can cancel your profile by sending us an email to [email protected]
(Optional information) On the other hand, we also offer you the possibility of accessing our online store through your preferred social network. This way you can link, for example, your Facebook to Nakomico to log in. If you decide to proceed in this way, keep in mind that we may have access to your personal information such as name, age, etc. However, this will only be done if you authorize it.
2.- For the sale contract to be carried out
In this case, obtaining your data will be for:
- In case we have updates in our online store, you can be contacted to inform you of the new products available or send you a quality survey about the products already purchased.
- Decide how to pay for your purchases.
- Consider the legitimacy of your personal data to avoid fraud when making a purchase. If you suspect that your operation has been fraudulent, we are entitled to cancel the operation.
- In case you want to return a product and want to receive additional information about different products available in the online store.
- For the creation of invoices and documents that prove the payment of your purchase made in our online store.
3.- In order to answer your questions or queries made through our Customer Service, we will have access to your basic personal data.
4.- Marketing Intention
In this case, we process your data for:
- If you wish, you can subscribe to our newsletter to receive information about our products using the means you want, for example, you can provide your email. In this way, we will analyze your profile to detect your preferences and thus be able to send you the correct information, i. e., taking into account your previous purchases and searches made on our website, you will receive suggestions that you may like.
On the other hand, when you decide to stop receiving our newsletter, you can simply unsubscribe by entering your profile settings or simply send an email to [email protected]
- To inform you about promotions, contests, discounts to the email you provide. In this way, you will be authorizing Nakomico to process your data to comply with this action. Whenever there is a promotion, you will receive the legal bases where the necessary information about the processing of your personal data will appear.
5.- Improve our services through cookies
We inform you that every time you visit our online store, your browsing data will be identified to be analyzed analytically. This action will allow us to understand what are the interactions that the user has with Nakomico to improve their experience. In this way, sometimes we also meet this requirement through quality surveys to know the satisfaction of our customers and improve in those areas in which they indicate us.
Personal Data Conservation
Your personal data will be stored in our database to meet its proposed objective until you decide to delete them:
- As a web user, you can access your profile: your personal data will be in our database until you decide to stop being part of Nakomico and unsubscribe.
- Compliance with the sales contract: for your purchase and subsequent delivery to take place, your personal data will be processed and stored for as long as necessary. This way, you can also decide when we should stop processing your payment information.
- Customer service: your personal data will be processed to clarify your doubts and answer your questions for as long as necessary.
- Marketing: Your personal data will be processed only until you decide to unsubscribe from our newsletter. In case you decide to participate in our promotions, your data will be in our database for up to six months.
Personal Data: Protection
Nakomico presents high security in the form of storage of personal data of its customers. For this, our online store has:
- High-security SSL protocol encryption.
- We keep your data safe through firewalls.
- We follow a strict security protocol for the detection of unauthorized access.
- Strict access control.
- The data storage is encrypted.
Nakomico is committed to maintaining the confidentiality of your data and will not share your data with third parties.
Personal Data: User’s Rights
European legislation gives consumers their rights as a customer by providing their personal data:
- Access and change your personal data.
- Suspension of your account as a user.
- Do not agree with the treatment.
- Portability of your personal data.
- Limited action of your treatment.
These rights can be applied individually. In this way, they can only be requested for those data for which you are the owner. When you need to exercise these rights, you must send an email to [email protected] specifying your rights to exercise and proof of customer identity.
Nakomico will get in touch with you, responding to your request from the 7 business days after its submission.